Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let's give this a shot

So I have to admit that I may be suffering from the "keeping up with the Jones'" syndrome. I really enjoy reading blogs written by friends and family, however, I have long thought that my existence is not exciting enough to write about. Be that as it may, I'm going to give this a shot anyway. Worst case scenario: this effort falls by the wayside just like every journal writing attempt I have ever made. Best case scenario: my blog amasses millions of followers, and a movie adaptation is made with Amy Adams staring as me. Oh, wait! That already happened to someone else. Oh well. Here goes...

1 comment:

  1. YES YES!!! I will totally support making a movie adaptation of your blog! I'll have all my friends follow you...;D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete