Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trying to be girly

If you know me, you know that I have a difficult time with some things that just come naturally to most women.  Make-up is a mystery to me.  Style is a struggle.  Hairstyling is such a hassle.  Amanda better make friends with some girls and women that are good at these things or she's doomed to look like her mom.  THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!

However, we did receive a mud mask when we attended our Relief Society Birthday party last week.  Amanda was absolutely intrigued and kept asking me when we were going to do it.  So in an attempt to introduce her to one thing girly, we decided to try it out.  Slathering mud all over your face shouldn't be too tough, right?  I think she was much more impressed with it in the package than she was with it on her face.  But we had fun and here are the picks to prove it, and I have to admit that I don't look half bad in the pic of the two of us together.

Don't we look rested?

No comments:

Post a Comment